As a Construction CPA Firm, MRPR Partners with your Business to Achieve Maximum Deferral of Tax Liabilities
Construction companies have a myriad of pressures that can easily weigh them down, crushing productivity and reducing proﬁtability. One of these pressures is the seemingly onerous tax system that contractors face.
MRPR understands this. As a construction CPA ﬁrm, our teams of Construction-Industry experts utilize specialized accounting methods and tax elections to provide the maximum deferral of tax liabilities within the law. These tax deferrals and savings can then be invested where they belong- in your business.
What Type of Construction Businesses Has MRPR Helped?
MRPR has helped reputable clients in each of these sectors to achieve greater tax savings and to grow their businesses:
- General and Sub-Contractors
- Land Developers
- Home Construction
- Electrical Design Companies
MRPR’s Services Offered to the Construction Industry
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations
- Enterprise Risk Evaluation
- Tax Planning & Compliance
- R & D Tax Credit Studies
- Sales & Use Tax Analysis
- Green Sustainability Tax Incentives
- State & Local Tax
- Strategic Consulting
- Lease versus Purchase Analysis Consulting
- Working Capital Planning
- Performance Measurement & Benchmarking
- Employee Beneﬁt Plan Audits
- Trust & Estates